SB Series are the most intelligent and reliable Banknote Counting Machines which use Image Processing Technology to recognise banknotes and to discriminate between different denominations.
SB-5000, one of the advanced note processing system on the market. The unit has the world’s smallest footprint for a 5 pocket sorter, so is ideal for venues and count rooms with restricted space. SB-5000 has various and useful functions to keep up with growing customers requirements . With modern design, 5″ TFT Colour LCD and user-friendly interface, SB-5000 provides every operator with more comfortable and efficient working environment. 5 pockets allow operator to perform daily cash processing jobs and sort banknotes by quality, denomination and counterfeit without any interruption.
The unit is already configured for the new RBA $10 note and comes with free upgrades for subsequent RBA note releases during 2018-19
- Fitness Sorting – Tape, Dog-ear, Soil, Tear, Hole, Graffiti, Stamp etc.
- Multiple Currencies Capability – can be configured with up to 10 currencies
- Various Operation Modes – Mixed / Single / Face / Orient / Count / (Issue / SRL / P-OCR)
- Various Count Modes – Mixed / Single / Count / Face / Orient / Fitness (Option: Issue / Serial No. Recognition & Comparison)
- New Type of Stacker – Lift Type
- Enhanced Sensors – CIS (Option: 2 CIS) / Magnetic/ UV / IR Mechanical Roller Tape Detector
- User Friendly – Resistive Touch Screen + Hard Key, Detachable 5″TFT Color LCD, Multi Language support
- Dimensions: 317(W) X 335(D) X 555(H)
- Weight (Net) Approx.27 Kg
- Nos of Pockets 5
- Hopper Capacity 700 notes
- Stacker Capacity 200 notes
- Reject Capacity 200 notes
- Counting Speed 700/ 1000 npm
- Interface 3 x RS-232C / USB A&B / (LAN)